How to remove stuck paper from Canon Printer
Canon is used in all over India and the quality is really good, in this article I tell you that How to remove the stuck paper from Canon Printer, follow this steps:
If the jammed paper tears and stuck in the printer and you cannot remove the paper either from the paper output slot or from the transport unit and canon customer support team always to remove any type of problem related to tech support then follow these steps to remove the paper:
Follow these steps to remove the paper:
• The power cannot be turned off while the transformation is done or the machine is sending or receiving a fax, even when the received fax or the unsent fax are stored in the machine's memory.
• Machine power supply will never disconnect while it under working.
• If you unplug the power cord, all the faxes stored in the machine's memory are deleted.
• While something unwanted happens and you want to turn off machine than before turning off you must to click stop printing then turn off your machine.
• After the transformation is done then turn off the machine, and unplug the power cord of the machine from the power supply to the printer.
• Open the paper output cover.
• Always remove the paper on the front tray.
• Do not touch the clear film (A).
• Your machine will be damage if your paper or your hand touch the clear film, So never touch clear firm.
• Aware that no jammed paper is not under the FINE cartridge holder.
• If the jammed paper is under the FINE cartridge holder, then FINE cartridge will place another side holder to remove jammed paper.
• Hold the jammed paper with your hands.
• If the paper is rolled up, pull it out.
• Pull the paper slowly and make sure paper must be dry, then pull the paper out.
• All the jammed paper must be removed.
• If the paper is torn, which indicates a piece of paper may remain inside the machine. Then remove the piece of paper if it remains.
• Does the piece of paper that jammed remain under the FINE cartridge holder?
• Does the little piece of paper remain inside the machine?
• Does the piece of paper remain on the right side or the left side space (B) inside the machine?
• Close the paper output cover, then start to reload the paper.
Canon printer support team are always available to resolve your problem related to any type of query as well as problem that face by their user and for more information then visit: https://canonsupportnumber.org/fix-canon-printer-problems/